Clos de los Siete Red Blend 2013
Clos de los Siete is a world-class emblem of acknowledged international success. A truly collaborative effort, its creation was an unprecedented challenge and a unique, novel concept: 2,100 acres of vines at the foot of the Andes Mountains at an elevation of 3,800 feet, four bodegas run by four passionate Bordeaux families, one single wine blended by Michel Rolland, the originator of the project.
- 57% Malbec, 18% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Syrah, 2% Petit Verdot
- Vines are carefully drip irrigated but otherwise cultivated as for a Bordeaux grand cru classé
- Cold pre-fermentation maceration
- 11 months’ maturation, 70% in oak barrels (1/3 new); 30% in vats
- No fining or filtration
- Soils: Sand and clay with large pebbles
Winemaker Notes: Pronounced ripe fruit aromas with spicy, peppery notes, roasted, generous and well-balanced on the palate, concentrated yet silky, velvet tannins bring elegant structure to the wine.
-For shipping costs, please call LCA Wine at - 657-232-0920